Finance & Pensions
AIM GB LTD has partnered with Prudential Financial Planning to provide you with a professional face-to-face financial advice service.
An invitation from the ‘Man from the Pru’
Prudential Financial Planning believe that these things are better discussed face-to-face, in the comfort of your own home or wherever you prefer, and at a time to suit you. They will spend time with you to explain the advice process, and will then develop a full financial plan based on your current circumstances and future needs. Of course, there is no obligation to go forward with any of their recommendations.
Arrange an appointment with your local ‘Man from the Pru’
Prudential Financial Planning advisers are qualified in financial planning and can advise on a carefully selected range of products from Prudential and other providers. This is known as a restricted advice service.
AIM GB LTD will receive a fee if you proceed with a recommendation from Prudential Financial Planning. Your adviser will give you details about this when you meet
AIM GB Ltd have teamed up with L&C, the UK’s leading Fee free mortgage broker, to offer you expert advice on the right mortgage deal.
Whether you’re buying a new home, remortgaging to a new deal or buying an investment property, L&C can help and you’ll pay no fee for their advice.
Reasons to use L&C
- Free advice on the right mortgage for you
- We’ll compare 1,000s of mortgage deals so you donâ€™t have to
- Simple, hassle-free service
- Fully-qualified advisers available 7 days a week
- Opening Hours: 9-8 Mon-Fri, 9-5 Sat, 10-4 Sun
- Unique online tracking tool
Capitalise – Find the right funding for your business
Aim GB has partnered with Capitalise to make it easy for businesses to access funding. Capitalise created a platform where businesses can find, compare and select the right lender in less than 3 minutes. Not only will you find lenders who specialise in your industry but youâ€™ll also find lenders most likely to give you an offer.
Some of the products Capitalise offers include:
- Asset finance: Fund any asset, from telephones to forklift trucks, through asset finance
- Invoice finance: If you invoice other businesses, use your invoices to get funding
- Merchant Cash Advance: Use your credit card transactions to get funding
- Trade finance: Pay for goods based on an order using trade finance
- Working capital: Get a working capital loan to finance every day operations
- Property finance: Get access to bridging loans, development and commercial finance
Why not contact us today?For more information on the above, please Contact Us or telephone on 0333 121 1941 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions. Even better, why not book your FREE consultation today, it only takes a minute. Just looking for an idea of costs? No problem! Visit our Request a Quote page, fill out a simple Form, then we will get back to you within 24 hours. That's a promise! Live local? If you are out and about in the Coventry, Nuneaton, Bedworth or Warwickshire area, why not give us a quick call to confirm if we can arrange an immediate, free consultation.